What’s your green footprint in the world?
at 5 point yoga we try to reuse, conserve and recycle. for example, we use scrap paper for receipts and reuse old envelopes.
Be more mindful and tryout these tips:
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth and washing your face
- Shade your windows- it can reduce summer overheating and decrease your summer cooling bills
- Turn off your computer at the end of the day and when leaving work
- Start gardening- the modern food system accounts for 10% of our energy consumption
- Wash clothes in cold water- 85% of energy used when cleaning clothes, goes to heating the water
check out these “green” sites!